These are the makeup items i had used pretty much last few weeks and even when i was travelling. I just wanted a quick makeup look which was not too madeup as well as made me look naturally glam ,so below are the list of products which have been my weekly essential.
- Stageline Makeup Fixer Spray: Honestly i had no idea what i was missing until i started using it . I have tried urbndecay all nighter long lasting makeup setting spray but for the price and ease of availability, this is pretty hard to beat. Stage line Makeup Fixer Spray keeps my makeup intact for hours, and overall just sets it really well! It adds hours to my makeup wear. This is my HG and i would keep repurchasing . Read my detailed review here
- Bourjois Rouge Edition 12 hours #29 Cerise sur le lipstick: Bourjois Paris is one the brands which is very closer to my heart and i love trying out their products and their new releases always excite me. Bourjois Rouge Edition 12 hours #29 Cerise sur le lipstick looks gorgeous on my tanned skin and even I tried it on my cousin with nc20 skin tone and it looked equally beautiful on her too. Its one of those shades which just lifts up your mood and makes you look more alive if you are wearing nothing but this lipstick. I am wearing Bourjois Rouge Edition 12 hours #29 here.Check out swatches and review here
- MAC Superb Extra Dimension Skin finish: I have had MAC Superb Extra Dimension Skin finish (Review here) from its original release when it was released as a part of Extra Dimension collection. Mac superb is a gorgeous warm peachy champagne color with hint of bronze. It could be quite metallic, so i will recommend using a duo fibre brush for applying. Due to its metallic-ness ,it bounces the light which give skin more radiance and glow .I am wearing MAC Superb Extra Dimension Skin finish here
- Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Makeup: : I love trying out new foundations and this I always eyed but never bought. But couple of month ago, I finally bought the Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in shade pure beige .I LOVE it. It works beautifully with me combination skin. It is creamy liquid which blends effortlessly with fingers or any foundation flat top kabuki. I love the result of it when I applied it the original beauty blender. It is semi matte and gives medium to full coverage which I love in my foundations. End result is a beautiful natural looking face
- Maybelline the colossal kajal 12H extra black :If you felt that Maybelline original colossal was good but not great and lacked something then Voila! Here comes the new Maybelline the colossal kajal 12H extra black , It has almost everything you every wanted in the original colossal kajal . It is blacker, creamier formula which glides effortlessly, ‘almost’ smudge proof and staying power is way better. The formula is a big thumb up from me but the packaging does need some improvement. You can read the maybelline colossal kajal review here
- The Balm Instain Blush In Houndstooth: It is my first ever The balm blush and i am glad i got this exact shade. When it comes to blushes , i prefer pinks and bit bolder shades. It is a pinkish-plum with a satin finish. The shade is so beautiful and brightens up the whole look.The texture is velvety soft and very easy to blend.