We are "almost" half way through the hold month of Ramadan, and what comes with Ramadan? back to back iftars invitations. When i am fasting ,trust me getting ready is last thing i want to do .I just want to look "fresh" so below are the list of products which have been my weekly essential.
- Chanel Vitalumiere Moisture-Rich Radiance Fluid Makeup A foundation so perfect on you should look like second skin; soft and natural.Its perfect for daily use. If your skin is dry and dull like mine then this moisture-rich formulation will allows comfortable wear throughout the day , Vitalumiere will give your skin life and rejuvenation.
- Revlon Coquette Colorburst Lacquer Balm is a cool toned pink with silver shimmer. It will look much better on fair skin girls but I can't stop wearing it usually pair it with a soft warm pink lipstick for a natural fresh everyday look.
- Illamasqua blush in Sophie is very reminiscent of the ever popular pinky-peachy blush with a golden sheen. It's like Orgasm's pinkish peachy coral sister but much more wearable for me or anyone who finds orgasm is totally overrated and barely shows up on desi skin tones . You can read my review here
- Ecotools blush brush probably one of the softest drugstore blush brushes and works amazingly with pigmented blushes like illamasqua Sophie and shape of brush makes applying blush fun and easy
- Guerlain 'Noir G' Mascara - I have the deluxe sample of it. simply love how it smells like roses.It is long lasting ,makes my tiny sparse lashes look full, dark and beautiful.
I love to know what you have been rocking this week?