There is no denying that bright lips are the rage this summer. .This season's hottest lipcolor is vibrant, bold, and super sexy. Pair it with orange or coral nails for an even sassier look. I've searched my stash and came up with 7 perfectly on-trend fuchsia lipsticks.
The lipstick which changed the way i looked at bright pink is Mac moxie. Before even i tried it , i was a mid tones, pinkish-brown lipstick kind of gal, I liked to play safe with lip colors. But now there is no turning back.
- MAC Moxie (Limited edition) is pinky-red with opaque color coverage. It has a matte finish. (For Review & Swatch click here )
- Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipcolor 905D Smokin' hot Pink is a bright berry toned pink . It is the closet dupe i could find of Mac Moxie. Smokin hot pink by wet n wild is a matte finish . (For Review & Swatch click here )
- Smash box Be Legendary Lipstick in Pink Petal is a true hot pink . Its one of those lipstick,which is everything a lipstick junkie wants,It is luxurious , creamy & pigmented .(For Review & Swatch click here)
- Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Lollipop is a bright, fuchsia-pink with iridescent purple-fuchsia shimmer. It is a buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly (For Review & Swatch click here)
- ColorBar creme touch lipstick in jewel pink is a sheer bright pink . It is very creamy and moisturizing lipstick.Its perfect for those who want to try bright lips but are reluctant to get in your face kind of bright shades.
- Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick - 140 Pinker-bell is hot pink with strong blue undertones
- Luscious Signature lipstick in Shade 16, Raspberry is a bright pink . Its is pigmented , creamy and moisturizing .
- Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipcolor in Fuchsia Flash & Vivid Rose. The Vivids collection is formulated with brighter pigments for a brilliant pop of color. it's channeling the neon trend this season!
For look-at-me lips, try these seven bright lipsticks that will make your lips pop.
Are you following bright lips trend this year? Which is your favorite pink/fuchsia lipstick ?