Since i gave my Nikon camera to my sister , i stopped taking photos of my eye makeup. To be honest i find it really difficult to work with Canon Dslr . I dont know how to take photos of my face with it. Maybe i need a remote ?? If you have a dslr and you take your own face shots please comment below with some tips so i can work on it. Anyways i had to go to a wedding and i used my Wet ‘n’ Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette.
I use the Column Two which has greens and an eyeshadow quite similar to Mac Club eyeshadow.Below shade descritons are taken from temptalia
- The Browbone is a pale, dirty gray-pewter with a white, frosted sheen.
- The Eyelid is a subdued, springy green with a golden sheen.
- The Crease is a charcoal brown with a pearly sheen.
- The Definer is a red-brown with a teal duochrome and frosted finish.
Other product used are
- Waterline Avon glimmerstick eyeliner in blackest black
- lowelashline Milani liquif'eye mettalic eye liner pencil in Aqua 04
- mascara essence multi action blackest black mascara
- eyeliner Lakme black impact liner
- Primers Urbandecay primer potiom & fyrunnae pixie epoxy
- Undereyes Smashbox photo op undereye brightener
If you enjoyed reading this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and FacebookThanks for visiting !