In winter months beside a hot cup of coffee , foggy mornings , what i enjoy most is hot baths followed by body butters. I recently went crazy and used bunch of different body butters. And to be honest some people might think that body butters are just a luxury or not necessary but it will change you world when you actually start using them and oh my ! there are so many delicious scrumptious scents. Today i will share with you my body butters collection.
The Bodyshop Body Butter are rich & creamy Body Butter which is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Coconut Body Butter It contains Community Fair Trade virgin organic coconut oil and has a totally tropical coconut scent. 24-hour hydration Great for normal to dry skin Tropical coconut scent
- Vineyard Peach Body Butter This special-edition Body Butter smells like freshly picked peaches and leaves skin feeling peachy-soft for up to 24 hours.
- Raspberry Body Butter A rich, creamy all-over body moisturiser with a sweet berry fragrance, helping to condition, soften and prevent dryness.
- Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Body Butter Moisturize skin with a luxurious trio of sweet apricot nectar, delicate mimosa petals and Tuscan cypress Indulge your senses with our exclusive, award-winning Twilight Woods, a hypnotic blend of apricot nectar, mimosa petals and Tuscan cypress inspired by the enticing warmth of woods at twilight. Key Fragrance Notes: Juicy Berry, Sparkling Mandarin, Coconut
- VS Fantasies Secret Craving Body Butter Surrender to Secret Craving, a rich desire of black currant embraced by vanilla absolute. Restorative formula is enriched with deeply conditioning shea and jojoba butters, plus antioxidant vitamin E. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable.
Soap and Glory The Righteous Body Butter this body butter was formulated for very dry skin with a new dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration in longer. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom.
- Korres Wild Rose Body Butter "Luxuriously hydrating Body Butter enriched with Shea Butter to soften, moisturize and restructure the skin.A proprietary blend of Sunflower, Almond & Avocado Oils restores skin’s elasticity and smoothness. Quince extract acts as a soothing agent to heal and nourish stressed skin. The luxurious balm can be used over the entire body. Best when applied to warm, damp skin, after bathing to lock-in moisture." - Korres
If i have to pick my favorite scents, then i would say i absolutely love the Vineyard Peach Body Butter , It smells exactly like a juicy summer peach, . It was a gift from my sister who sent it from london , and i think it is limited edition. I also love how VS Fantasies Secret Craving Body Butter smells delicious too and texture is great almost like TBS. Now the formula wise i have to admit that The body shop body butters win , The formula of their body butters is perfect , it's thick and hydrating, without being heavy or greasy and melts into skin. On the other hand i find Bath and body works formula little too thick and not so soft. The soap & glory righteous body butter smells little way too sweeter for me and its so sweet that it almost the line of being sickening sweet.
Do you love body butters and if you do which one is your ppersonal favorite ?
If you enjoyed reading this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and FacebookThanks for visiting !