- Urban decay primer potion - original
- Mac paint pot coral crepe as color base
- Nyx nude on nude palette just two eyeshadow. shimmery is the 2nd eyeshadow from second row, Matte is the 3rd from first row . [Review Here]
- Bourjois Volume clubbing mascara [Review Here]
- Essence Gel liner in midnight in Paris ( Amazing little pot. Review coming soon)
I am digging this look. It took me 5 mins to do one eye . The coral crepe worked beautifully with the eyeshadow and complemented the whole look. The essence gel liner is the bomb. If you have access to essence cosmetics , I cant insisit you enough to pick this little cutie ASAP. I have mine for more than 8 (??) months and it still works ah-mazingly . Bourjois volume clubbing mascara is still my HG mascara . I tried benefit they are real , Guerlain Noir G Mascara But nothing is as amazing as bourjois one.
Please let me know how do you feel about this look ?
If you enjoyed reading this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and FacebookThanks for visiting !