Urban Decay launches the Vice Palette for fall—an insanely gorgeous new palette that’s ALL about eyeshadow. All twenty new shades (yes, twenty!) were created exclusively for the palette—you’ve never seen these colors before because they are BRAND-freaking new…and you can’t find them anywhere else. With a range of mattes, shimmers, satins, neutrals and brights, there’s something for everyone
- Desperation Taupe brown with satin finish
- Muse Deep sepia brown with multi-dimensoinal sparkle finish
- Jagged Metallic black gold with shimmer finish
- Blitz Metallic yellow gold with shimmer finish
- Penny Lane Metallic peachy bronze pearl with golden shimmer finish
- Junkie Dark green/blue pearl with golden shimmer
- Chaos Bright blue matte
- Occupy metallic steel grey with multidimensional sparkle and shimmer finish
- Unhinged Metallic electric turquoise with shimmer finish
- Black Market Jet black satin
- Provocateur Light metallic mauve with multi-dimensional sparkle and shimmer finish
- Rapture Dark greyish purple with multi-dimensional shimmer finish
- Vice Deep eggplant purple with shimmer finish
- Noise Electric punch pink with gold sparkle and shimmer finish
- Armor Metallic dove grey with silver micro-glitter shimmer finish
- Nevermind Metallic cork with shimmer finish
- Echo Beach Pale wheat with shimmer finish
- Anonymous Opaque almond with matte finish
- Free Bird Pink champagne with silver micro-sparkle shimmer finish
- Laced Opaque pinky taupe with matte finish
Every eyeshadow contains Urban Decay’s brand new Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power, and blendability.It all comes housed in a sleek purple soft-touch case topped with a sparkling jeweled UD icon. The sophisticated case boasts a large mirror and a double-ended Good Karma Shadow and Crease Brush (a current customer favorite)! We even borrowed motion-control technology from the automotive industry--with the push of a button, the slow-opening lid dramatically unveils all 20 shades, seducing the eye with anticipation.
Price : SRP $59
Price : SRP $59
Where to buy : The Vice Palette will be available on urbandecay.com 9/15 and in stores approximately 9/27. The Vice Palette is available from Sephora, ULTA and select Macy’s stores. Or, online at Sephora.com, ulta.com, macys.com, beauty.com and urbandecay.comIf you enjoyed reading this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and FacebookThanks for visiting !
BUT, if you’re in the NYC area – you’re in luck! We’re having a ONE DAY ONLY event tomorrow at Sephora Times Square from 3pm till 9. Details below!
Date: Friday September 14th
Time: 3pm – 9pm
Location: Sephora 5 Times Square: 200 W 42nd Street New York, NY 10036 (212) 764-2525.
One day only! Get The Vice Palette here FIRST before it launches globally. Meet Eric, and his team of artists, get a customized look from highly anticipated The Vice Palette. 20 ALL NEW Eyeshadows, an incredible assortment of shades, and a beautiful case with a double ended eyeshadow brush.A DJ will be on hand and tokens of appreciation for the first 100 customers.