I am a blue/green/teal nail polish lover. I will always pick shades with fall into this color family . Sp below you will find my Five Summer Favourite Blue Nail polishes & one regret .
You can see above that i have mix of glitter and cream formula. I will cover green/teal in another post. These 5 were my mostly used blue polishes this summer and i am in love with each one. If you ask me to pick one ,I will have to say China glaze Dorthy who and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue. wet n wild Fergie nail color Dutchess wasnt exactly dream to apply m infact i hated it when i first applied but i use it over my other blue polishes as glitter top coat. So the polishes shown are L-R
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue
- Essie Barefoot in Blue Nail Polish
- China Glaze Dorothy Who?
- wet n wild Fergie nail color Dutchess
- Sally hensnan Clypso Blue
Now some shades details
- China Glaze Dorothy Who? is a medium blue jelly base with blue and silver glitter.
- Wet n Wild Fergie nail color Dutchess is a blue glitter with slightly larger more sparse purple glitter.It was sheer and didnt look pretty on its own so i mostly use it as top coat
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue is beautiful cornflower blue. This shade is little trciky to capture on camera but its an amazing shade. Its a creme formula.
- Sally hensnan Clypso Blue is a gorgeous turquoise-ocean kind of blue with very fine green shimmer running through it. Simply stunning shade .
and now time foe one regret , I was so impressed with the shade of this particularpolish
- Sinful colors Savage is a matte teal sort of shade
I wanted to ask if you like reading such type of posts or more reviews ? Let me know if you want to see more favorites + regrets or should i stick with reviews :)
Do you have any favorite blue polish?
If you enjoyed reading this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and FacebookThanks for visiting !