I went to walmart , target and 3 is a lucky charm , i finally found a display at the walgreen. The diaplay was pretty full and i got what i wanted from the Maybelline Fall 2012 Scene on the Runway Collection .
- Maybelline color show Nail polish in Boho Gold $ 4.99
- Maybelline LE color Tattoo in Barely beige $ 6.99
- Maybelline LE eyeshadow olive martini $ 9.49
Before i went to walgreen , i was at target looking for the display , while i was there i grabbedfew things, I finally found the
- Maybelline Babylips lip balm Pink Punch $2.99
- Aussie sprunch Catch the wave Flexible hold hair spray $3.19
- and the Sonia Kashuk blending sponge $10.49
I was tempted to grab all the color tattoos but since i hardly do eye makeup , i resisted myself. I am pretty excited to try the nail polish , so far by trying on one nail , i can tell that it is pretty sheer. I can not wait to try the sonia kashuk blender , and see if it makes any difference to foundation application. There were only two of every Maybelline Fall 2012 Scene on the Runway Collection item on display , so if you want anything , i would suggest you to hurry , maybe they will be gone before you know it :) I am glad i was able to get what i had been lemming over.
Did you get anything from Maybelline Fall 2012 Scene on the Runway Collection ??
If you enjoyed reading this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and FacebookThanks for visiting !