Mr. G took me to Nashville sturday night and we ate at the Persian restaurant , House of Kabob yesterday. I ordreed chikcen sultani, But i highly recommend their Rose Water Persian Ice Cream. It was sooooo delicious , so fragrant .Its a nice yellow ice cream with crushed pistachios sprinkled on top and whipped cream. . When we stepped out , i saw a walgreens across the road and made a quick trip ,bought few nail polishes.
- wet n wild Fergie nail color in Dutchess $3.49
- Sally hensnan Clypso Blue $4 (Sale)
- Sinful colors savages $1.99
- Revlon Matte Suede Emerald City $2.25 (Sale )
- and Sally hensan Gem crush Big money $6.99
Closeup of wet n wild Fergie nail color in Dutchess