The look i tried is the beautiful bright teal//blue eye that's smoked out lightly on the outer v.
I am practicing my eye makeup and esp blending skills since i got my sleek makeup palettes because they are dream to work with. Today i did is really colorful look with my Sleek Makeup Curacao I-Divine Palette .
Previously i did few looks with sleek makeup palettes which can check [Here] , [Here ] [Here] [Here] and Check out the latest one using soon to be launched Curacao I-Divine Palette [Here]
Yes you only get to see one eye :)
Products used in this look are
- Illamasqua Cream Pigmen in Bedaubas base ( It creases badly)
- Sleek Makeup Original I-Divine Palette(First row - the second blue from the right , applied on the lid and lower lashline (smudged ), the beautiful slate grey- green the 3rd from left applied on outer V, and blended it in the crease with the blue , Black (first from left) used to contour , the cream shade , first in the second row from left used to highlight brow bone.). Took the slate grey- green the 3rd from left applied on lowelashline
- Vasanti moon dust shimmer powder inner corner ( Love using this on inner corner)
- I lined with Maybelline eye studio lasting gel eyeliner also used on waterline
- Sleek MakeUP Luminaire Highlighting Concealer #2 [Review Here]
- Eldora fake eyelashes
This is my try on smokey eye makeup using Sleek Makeup Original I-Divine Palette . I seriously have been enjoying using all my sleek makeup palettes, so far i own 5 of them . If you are a beginner and want a palette , which has pigmented buttery eyeshadow and which blend effortlessly , i will highly recommend Sleek Makeup I-Divine Palettes. They are worth more than the price you pay.
I really hope you guys like it :)
If you enjoyed reading this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and FacebookThanks for visiting !