Its almost winters and weddings are happening everywhere. Its officially the wedding season. I have attended so far 3-4 weddings and 2 more to go. I have been using some of my new makeup items,which i bought recently. So this post is dedicated to the stuff i have been loving and using during The Wedding Season.
For Face i have been using the pretty much the above photgrpahed products and i have never loved how my face looks. Flawless . I start with my favourite primer of all time
- L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
For foundations there is nothing better than these two
- Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
- Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet PLUS Matifying Foundation
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer
- Korres wildrose powder
Its a perfect light weight powder .
For cheeks i have been into glowy kinda phase. I start with contouring and i use
- Sleek Makeup contour kit ( Review here)
It made my life so much easier. It comes with a brown powder for contour (matte) and then the highlight (fine shimmer).I recently started using using the highlight part and it looks fabulous paired with the blush combo i am gonna mention now.For blushes my favourite combo is
- Nars deep throat &
- MAC Skinfinish-Stereo Rose
I start with my eyebrows, For perfectly groomed eyebrows I use my Anastasia eyebrow stencil (not pictured) and
- Sleekmakeup eyebrow kit
As an eye liner i have been using two products together
- L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in carbon black
- Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner
The L'oreal pencil goes on so smoothly and its BLACKEST BLACK i have in my collection. I put on a my liquid eyeliner and then go over it with a pencil liner. I have started applying liner this way recently and i love how my liner stays put for hours. As an eyeshadow base i love
- Artdeco The Eyeshadow Base
- Shu uemura eyelash curler
- Bourjois Volume Clubbing Ultra Black (Review here)
- Cover girl lashblast volume mascara
For eyeshadows i use pretty much my
- Urban decay 15th anniversary palette and
- wet n wild comfort zone.
Both are glittery,shimmery perfect for weddings. They last long and dont crease,
I have been rocking metallics.
- OPI DS Radiance (Review here)
OPI Nail Lacquer Glitzerland (Review here)
- Ciate Wait Until Dark
- Color studios delicious
- Golden rose quick dry
I was on a lipstick kick last month. I bought so many that i still need to use some but this wedding season my favourite lip products so far are starting from lip blams. OMG i love this stuff
- Carmex lip balm
Now for lipsticks i have been switching between these three
- MAC Lipstick in Hibiscus (Review here)
- Wet 'n' Wild Mega Matte 907C Mauve Outta Here
- Revlon colorburst lipstick in soft nude
- NARS Lipgloss in Sweet Revenge
- Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in Mica
Here you go, i know list of my favorites is long but considering its wedding season , i think i am still missing few things. I have another wedding to attend tomorrow out of station.
Do you have any favorites ? If you did a post about your favorites comment below i will love to read your picks.
If you enjoyed reading this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and FacebookThanks for visiting !