This post is all about some of my mostly used black pencil eyeliners. I have always been into black eyeliners. I love my black eyeliners. I use all sort of liners, gel liners, liquid liner, cake ones, pencils eyeliner. I love few more than other for different reasons like color intensity , staying power , ease of re purchasing and price also. Last year i was all about gel liners but i am using eye pencils more often and i thought why not do a little comparison .
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero : Creamy, forever-lasting, award-winning and waterproof, 24/7 pencils delight you with lush tropical hues, deep metallics, and unusually vibrant neutrals. 24/7 Eye Pencils are ideal for lining inner lids because the waterproof formula stays put. Just apply, try not to blink for a sec, and you've got immovable liner. Price $18.00
- Milani Cosmetics - LIQUIF EYE Metallic Eyeliner Pencil in Black :Extremely smooth eye pencil with the application and feel of a liquid liner that delivers true color payoff, in a metallic finish with a long-lasting wear. Price: $7.99
- L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil in Carbon Black : Now, get the intense look and luxurious feel of a liquid liner with the easy application and precision of a pencil with L'Oreal's Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner. It glides on smoothly and evenly for beautiful definition in a single stroke. The smudge-resistant formula provides 16 hours of non-stop wear. Price: $8.49
- Palladio's Herbal Retractable Waterproof Eye Liner Pencil in smokey : Define your eyes perfectly with this Retractable Waterproof Eye Liner by Palladio. No sharpening needed! Price:$4.49
L-R Palladio waterproof herbal liner in smokey , Sweet touch eye pencil in black, Urban decay 24/7 in zero , Milani liquify eyepencil in black &L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil in Carbon Black
I think the photo says it all. The blackest black are the last two from the right which are Milani liquify eye pencil in black &L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil in Carbon Black. They are winners in my opinion , since they glide on so easily, soft , stay super long and they are the darkest among rest of the liners. I cant exactly say the palladio is least pigmented since it is not black (smokey) , but i am interested in trying the black from this range. If you are in Pakistan and cant get hold of any of the above pencils, sweet touch sparking eyepencil in black is your best option.Its really black, smooth and lasts pretty well. Lastly , i dont know if its me or what , but i am kind of bummed with 24/7 pencil in zero. Its certainly not blackest black. I had high hopes for 24/7 zero but you disappointed me.
- Blackest Black - Milani liquify eye pencil in black &L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil in Carbon Black
- Availability (local) - Sweetouch sparking eyepencil & Palladio herbal waterproof pencil
- Best for Price : Milani liquify eye pencil in black
- Creamines & ease of application : Its a tie between Milani liquify eye pencil in black &L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil in Carbon Black & Urban Deacy 24/7 glide on pencil
- Least Black- Urban Deacy 24/7 glide on pencil
- Staying power - Milani liquify eye pencil in black &L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil in Carbon Black
- Best for waterline : Palladio herbal waterproof pencil
Here you go , i wanted to do this post months ago but life has been so busy and not in a good way. I have plan of doing some foundation , powders , and other comparision posts and hopefully normal blogging post will resume aftr November 20th.
What's your favorite black eyeliner?