I love gold eyeshadow. I feel they complement my complexion and chocolate brown eyes. Usually gold eyeshadow works on almost all skin tones , you just need to choose the right gold shade.Gold smokey eyes looks great and perfect glamorous evening look for summer.
In the above look , the main eyeshadow was OCC loose eyeshadow in flawed . Flawed is a beautiful intense true gold. For an intensely smoky eye, dont forget to line your waterline . Do the same with black powder. I used black eyeshadow in crease and blended it upward and outward toward the browbone which helped in elongating my round eyes .
Product used :
- Nyx jumbo eyepencil in Milk all over the lids as base.
- OCC loose eyeshadow in flawed - All over lid
- Sleek Makeup's Noir (matt black eyeshadow) from Oh so special I-Divine - Outer corner, lower lash line and Crease
- Sleek Makeup's Glitz from Oh so special I-Divine - lower lashline.
- Sleek Makeup's bow from Oh so special I-Divine - Browbone
- Rimmel london Glam'Eyes Day-2-Night- mascaraMaybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - Liner
- eldora lashes
Do you like Gold smokey eyes ?
If you enjoyed reading this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and FacebookThanks for visiting !