Yayee im going to karachi like after 8 years. I love the city. why?
Glad you asked . here is little introduction
Karachi (help·info) (Urdu: کراچی, Sindhi: ڪراچي) is the largest city, main seaport and the financial capital of Pakistan, and the capital of the province of Sindh. With a city population of 15.5 million, Karachi is one of the world's largest cities, 13th largest urban agglomeration and the 20th largest metropolitan area in the world. It is Pakistan's premier centre of banking, industry, and trade. Karachi is home to Pakistan's largest corporations, including those that are involved in textiles, shipping, automotive industry, entertainment, the arts, fashion, advertising, publishing, software development and medical research. The city is a major hub of higher education in South Asia and the wider Islamic world. Karachi is ranked as a Beta world city.
Park towers Mall Karachi
The Forum Mall
The Forum Mall
Some of the main bazaars in Karachi that deserve a visit:
- Tariq Road Bazaar also houses several malls such as Dolmen, Jumeirah, Lavish etc.
- Bahadurabad Bazaar adjacent to Tariq Road
- Zamzama Boulevard for upscale designers boutiques, clubs and restaurants.
- Gulf Area Market many traditional vendors and more upscale boutiques and designer shoes
- Hyderi Bazaar, North Nazimabad, also visit malls such as Dolmen Hyderi, Madni and Saima mall.
- KDA Market, Gulshan Iqbal. Comparatively small than other Bazaars of Karachi, but KDA offers wide range of branded/non-branded clothes, foot-wear and cosmetics.
- Zainab Market For branded clothing for half the real price
Camel ride at clifton beach
I might not be going to many places as its a short trip with family and my family is boring..:P
i will see you girls in few days hopefully with some pictures .